As parents, you would expect your children to be safe and well looked after while away from home. You would also want to make sure they receive the full programme you have chosen for them. Your priorities are also our priorities.
Safety is probably the most important thing when you are planning to send your child abroad. Who will be looking after them? You would also want them to improve their English language skills while visiting interesting places and learning about English life and culture. In short, you want them to profit from their stay and have a good time.
We have a comprehensive safe-guarding policy in place to ensure that the juniors in our care enjoy their time with us and return home safely. The full document will be sent to you when you enrol your child with us.
Some of the main points are:
- Careful selection of secure homes and trustworthy host families
- Adult supervision during all timetabled courses and activities
- Clearly set-out code of conduct for evenings and weekends spent with the host families
- Clearly set-out procedures for daily transport and travel from homes to teaching centres
- Courier reception service for groups
- Escorts for juniors travelling alone
- Clear guidelines for host families and supervisors in relation to food, hygiene, health, medical needs and other domestic matters
- A ratio of 1/15 adult supervision for all outdoor activities
- First Aid staff and kits at the teaching centres
- Emergency contact phone numbers 24 hours every day
Our English courses for young learners are designed to maximize speaking opportunities both in class and in the community at large. Our teachers aim at making learning fun and motivating. They are supported by our resources, well-structured methodology and expert academic supervision.
Read about our various courses for young learners. If you need more information, or wish to request something special for your child, send us an e-mail or complete our enquiry form. Alternatively if you prefer to apply through a quality educational agent in your country, we may be able to recommend one. Remember you can always talk to us about your child’s experience and progress during the stay.